Though the vision is for an appointed time, today it has started to speak. God’s Word has never gone forth without accomplishing that for which it was sent. The Word in deed was given by the Lord and today great are the company of those who are publishing it. Holy Fire Evangelical Church (HOFEC) a. k. a. Miracle Child, testifies to this truth.
Our Vision is to save souls from eternal condemnation through the Gospel of Jesus Christ that all may be partakers of the heavenly inheritance and Our Mission Statement is to be committed to raising a people with fire in their bones for kingdom exploits through the preaching of the Word of Faith, Prayer, Love for one another and Compassion for the weak, with total on the Power of the Holy Ghost.
We believe in repentance from dead works and of faith toward God and of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgement (Hebrews 6:1&2). Our doctrinal beliefs are therefore highlighted as follows:
- REPENTANCE. That all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God (Romans 3:23) but if we confess our sins, the Lord is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from every unrighteousness (1 John 1:9). For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begottten Son, that whosoever, believes in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
- FAITH TOWARD GOD. But without faith, it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6).
- BAPTISMS. These are The New Birth Baptism into the Family of Christ by the Holy Spirit (John 3:3), The Water Baptism which is the baptism by immersion, which represents, an outward sign of an inward grace (Mark 16:16) and The Holy Ghost Baptism which comes with evidence of speaking in other tongues and the manifestation of the fruits of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:4 & Galatians 5:22-23).
- LAYING ON OF HANDS. The Power of God flows from the hands of a believer as much as it does from the mouth (Acts 8:17). By the laying on of hands, the sick can be healed, the oppressed can be delivered, the captive can be set free and anointing for service can be transferred (Acts 6:6, Acts 19:6, Deutronomy 34:9, 2 Timothy 1:6&7).
- RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD. Jesus Christ resurrected from the grave thus giving us victory over death. The dead in Christ only sleep and at the rapture shall be resurrected first to meet with the Lord when He appears in Glory, while the saints that are alive shall be transformed from mortality to immortality to join the risen Saints as they meet the Lord (1 Corinthians 15:51-57).
- ETERNAL JUDGEMENT. But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same Word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgement and perdition of ungodly men (2 Peter 3:7, Jude 1:14&15).